Did you know that drinking pickle juice can prevent and stop muscle cramps? That is why drinking pickle juice is recommended by most athletes.
If you have a spare time and you love to prepare by yourself, this recipe is for you. But in case you want a pre-made juice you may consider the Pickle Juice Extra Strength Shots.
Here is my simple pickle juice recipe. Do take note that this recipe is a little sweeter.
How to Make Pickle Juice?
- 1 cup of purified water
- 1 cup of organic apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of kosher salt
- 1-2 tbsp. of organic sugar (more or less to taste)
- Pickling Spice (Click the link to see it on Amazon)
- 1 tsp peeled and chopped ginger
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, on low heat.
- Stir constantly to dissolve all salt and sugar.
- Add Pickling spice can be added in the pan or in the jar/container.
- Let it cool down then pour into a jar or container and store in the refrigerator.